Recovery for Exchange Server is a data recovery program for Microsoft Exchange Server databases. Recovery for Exchange Server processes corrupted mail databases (.edb, .stm) and saves the recovered data to a common Personal Storage File (.pst) format to be read with Outlook or other compatible mail client. Recovery for Exchange Server supports Exchange 2007, 2003, 2003 SP1, 2003 SP2, 2000 and 5.5.
Recovers mail folders, messages, notes, contacts, tasks, appointments.
Restores user mailboxes as well as public folders. Gets back messages (including those with attachments) in RTF and HTML format. New integrated data recovery center implementation - all standalone OfficeRecovery products now united with common convenient for end-user GUI. Available for all modern platforms: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/2008 Server. Easy to use. No special user skills required.
New in Recovery for Exchange Server 4.1:
* Supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
* Recovers email addresses from Active Directory storage
* Recovers folders, messages and file attachments
* Supports Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007, 2003, 2003 SP1, 2003 SP2, 2000 and 5.5
* Recovers notes, contacts, tasks and appointments
* Recovers creation dates for all objects
* Formatting recovered for RTF and HTML messages
* Easy to use, no special user skills required
* Full install/uninstall support