With the Recover4all Software you can easily recover (undelete) files that were accidently deleted under Windows. It does not matter if the files went through the recycle bin (and have been lost since the bin was emptied) or were directly deleted. The program is fast and very easy to use. The deleted files can be restored with a few mouseclicks. To prevent files that were already deleted from becoming overwritten, Recover4all® does not require installation and can run directly from a USB disk, flash drive etc
Recover4all Professional main features:
* Recovers files which were directly deleted or deleted through the recycle bin.
* Supports all file types including documents, images, movies, music etc.
* Can recover from formatted drives and within deleted folders.
* Supports all NTFS and FAT files systems, all kinds of compressed drives and files, Windows XP/Me protected files, all RAID levels, all third party encrypted drives not encrypted by Windows.
* Supports long filenames in all languages.
* Supports drives recognized by Windows with IDE, SATA, USB, SCSI, PCMCIA, FireWire and other interfaces.
* Supports internal and external drives, e.g. hard disks, USB drives, memory cards (CompactFlash (CF), Smart Media, Secure Digital (SD), Memory Stick (MS), Mulitmedia Card (MMC), xD-Picture Card etc.) and others.
* Multithreaded on FAT drives: you can browse and recover while the program still searches more deleted files.
* Does not require installation to protect already deleted files from becoming overwritten.
* Does not recover files to the drive where they were deleted from in order to protect them from becoming overwritten.