Kernel for Windows is an innovative product whose aim is to recover disk data from FAT and NTFS partitions, which have been corrupted, formatted, re-formatted, damaged, or deleted. Software performs successful recovery and provides the user with lost, deleted, damaged, corrupt, inaccessible data within minutes.
If you have suffered data loss from Windows based FAT and NTFS partitions, then recover disk data with output-driven magnificent Kernel for Windows data recovery software. The lost and deleted data is successfully retrieved from Windows partitions created using FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file. It also recovers corrupt or damaged data from IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PEN, ZIP, and USB drives.
To recover disk, software is embedded with various features. Have a look at the features of Kernel for Windows and know why data recovery is so easy and accurate with it.
* Recovery of missing files and folders
* Recovery of data from deleted, formatted and damaged FAT, NTFS partitions
* Recover disk data when MBR, boot sector is missing or corrupt
* recovers when there is registry corruption, virus contamination
* Recovers in case of accidental formatting of FAT file system with NTFS or vice-versa
* Ensures complete recovery from external disk drives like IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PEN, ZIP, and USB drives
* Simple and attractive GUI that even a novice would be comfortable in performing recovery without any assistance
Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB