If you run a bar, a restaurant, a shop, a casino, a dance club or even a radio station, music becomes one of your key daily priorities. Music is what keeps your guests' spirit high, what makes them stay longer, enjoy their time and, of course, spend money and come back again. Therefore, as an owner of a popular place or radio station, you should devote proper time to putting together a decent collection of tracks, organizing them in the right order and delivering the right music at the right time. If you are looking for a way to automate music playback in your place or on your own radio station, RadioBOSS is your choice!
Radio automation software RadioBOSS is an extremely powerful tool that gives you complete control over the playback process, including conversion, scheduling, playlist generation, CD grabbing, automatic volume control, transition effects and much more! When properly configured, the software can work autonomously for months, so you won`t need to hire a full-time DJ to keep the beats pumping. RadioBOSS offers tons of great features that will help you create an ultimate virtual DJ: template-based playlist generator, support of major music formats (including Internet streams), streaming capabilities, instant searches in the music database, dynamic volume adjustment, various audio effects, 12-band equalizer, silence trimming, color indication in playlists, a powerful tag editor and a whole lot more. Novices will be delighted to explore the virtually endless capabilities of the software, while professionals will definitely appreciate the intuitive interface that makes switching to RadioBOSS a matter of minutes.
When it comes to music playback automation, few products can compete against RadioBOSS. Combining ease of use and affordability with the "configure-and-forget" concept, this tool will become an irreplaceable aide in your daily work. Be the boss of your business and let RadioBOSS take care of the grooves and good vibes!
Changelog for this release:
- Windows Media Services streaming support (PUSH and PULL modes)
- Wizard to help set up broadcasting encoders
- Improved profile loading speed and fixed couple of minor bugs
- Playback of tracks now starts faster
- Memory usage of TrackTool and Segue Editor reduced significantly
- TrackTool loads tracks much faster
- Bug fixed in the Microphone/Line.In settings
- Bug fixed: encoders edit while statistics was open resulted in error message
- Bug fixed: silence detector triggered when line.in was used in "windows mixer control" mode
- Several other improvements and fixes
WDM sound drivers; DirectX 9