Ra Workshop is the complete software solution for companies in the windows and doors industry - from resellers and installers, to manufacturers, to suppliers. Built on the latest technology, Ra Workshop meets the needs of companies regardless of size from small to very large businesses. Using Ra Workshop gives your company a real advantage from increased sales performance to automated production.
Ra Workshop can use aluminum, vinyl (PVC) or wood profiles and is able to compute a great variety of products (widows, doors, shutters, roller shutters, insect screens, roller insect screens, carving, etc.). The application is flexible and has a friendly interface that will help you get the best results.
Our mission is to make Ra Workshop one of the best joinery software in the world. Our teams are working every day to add new windows and door design features, to add new profile systems, new fittings systems, new joinery systems to our databases and to enhance the computing performance of Ra Workshop.
Thermoinsulating joinery calculation
* Calculation of joinery: PVC, aluminum or wood.
* Calculation of rectangular doors and windows.
* Calculation of irregular shapes (circle, oval, triangle, trapeze, pentagon, hexagon, septagon, octagon). The shapes may have sides with simple arcs or Gothic arcs).
* Calculation of main wings: side-hung, oscillating, tilt-turn and double.
* Calculation of secondary wings: sliding (regardless of the number of sheets), versatile, harmonic, culisant with lifting, tilt-culisant with lifting, culisant in parallel plane and oscillating plane.
* Calculation of jamb, frame extensions, bottom rail.
* Calculation of ornamental glazing bead. Windows may contain ornamental elements like glazing beads.
* Calculation of insect screens. They can be: roller, French or sliding.
* Calculation of additional items: shutters, paneling and rollers.
* Dividing vertically and horizontally. The joinery can be divided into several meshes with horizontal or vertical mullions.
* Divisions by angles. Joinery meshes can be divided with angle mullions.
* Joining windows and doors. The joinery can be combined two by two with corner profiles, joint profiles or without profile.
* Viewing and editing material consumption. The materials compiled by the program can be viewed and can even be edited. In this way the user can accurately control the assembly list.
* Send offer by email.
* Basic security: 1 user. Access to the program is based on a user name and password, which allows a rigorous control of persons who are entitled to handle offers.
* Nomenclature of currencies and exchange rates. Ra Workshop may contain data about the materials in various currencies and can calculate any project in a currency specified by the user.
* Clients management. Information about customers may be stored in the database to be reused later or to generate reports.
* Window library. This feature allows less experienced users to create offers of doors and windows without the need to design the structure. They can choose a window / door from the window library and you just need to change rates based on customers™ demand.
* Offer project. Windows / doors can be managed together in an offer type project.
* Production project. Before they are sent in production, windows and doors, can be grouped into a production project. The role of this project is to analyze the joinery, to correct any errors of the user who made the offer and to calculate an optimization of cutting this batch of components.
* Post-production project. Depending on the means and the delivery data, joinery items can be grouped into a post-production project. It will also contain a list of materials needed by the assembly team.
* Cutting profile optimization. Contains more optimization algorithms that reduce consumption of materials.
* Numerical control (CNC). Export data in formats supported by tools that have numerical control.
* Joinery offer. Contains drawings of the joinery components accompanied by a description of the materials used (the series of profiles, hardware, glass) and information about extra costs.
* Joinery window panel. Contains sketches of the items used in joinery and details about the materials used. (Does not display the prices for the items of joinery).
* Assembly list. The report presents a list of materials that are used in the windows and doors designed. This report is also used to decrease from the management the materials used in the current project.
* Cutting quotations.
* Execution plan.
* Glass order. Contains the glass order to the glass supplier.
* Profile order. Contains the profile lists needed measured in bars. The report can be calculated based on the resulting data from the cutting optimization of the profiles (if you enable this feature).
* Fittings order.
* Optimization reports. Contains the debit scheme obtained during the process of optimization.
* Export project in its own file format.
* Export project in the public file format: PDF, TXT, CSV, Excel, RTF, mht, Image, BMP, GIF, JPG, TIFF, EMF, WMF.
Localization and Globalization
* Application available in Romanian, English, Greek, Turkish.
* May be available in any language at request.
* Support for Copy/Paste, Undo/Redo.
* Skin support.
* Easy to use.
Windows XP SP2, 800 MHz, 512 MB RAM, 200 MB, 1 USB
The demo version has the fallowing limitations:
Restricted access to the window library.
Restricted access to the security module (users and user groups).
The next report features have been deactivated: print, export, send report by email.