R-Studio is a comprehensive data recovery and undelete program renowned for its ability to recover mission-critical data lost to viruses, malicious attacks, and hardware failures or operating system crashes. It supports FAT/NTFS (All Windows), exFAT(WinMobile, Windows Vista and Windows 7), HFS/HFS+ (Mac), UFS1/UFS2 & Ext2FS/3FS/4FS file systems and functions on local and network disks, even if partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. All 64-bit Windows versions are supported. Additional file recovery algorithm increases the quality of file recovery and recovers files not recognized in file system metadata.
Dynamic disk and RAID (including RAID 6) are supported as well as recovering encrypted files, compressed files and alternative data streams. Files and file systems structures (NTFS/FAT boot sectors, MFT file record, MBR, LDM structures, etc) can be viewed and edited in the professional disk hex editor. In addition to byte to byte copy of any object visible in the Drives panel, smart copy of partitions and hard drives with size and offset adjustment is available. In-place saving of recovered files on a remote computer allows to serve computers over the Internet connection. Extended Viewer Plugin allows viewing a content of the found files to estimate recovery chances prior to purchasing. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
R-Studio utilities recover files
* Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied;
* Removed by virus attack or power failure;
* After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system;
* When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged. In this case, R-Studio utilities can scan the hard disk trying to find previously existing partitions and recover files from found partitions.
* From hard disk with bad sectors. R-Studio Data Recovery Software can first copy the entire disk or its part into an image file and then process the image file. This is especially useful when new bad sectors are constantly appearing on the hard disk and remaining information must be immediately saved.