R-Mail for Outlook Express is a tool designed to undelete accidentally deleted Outlook Express e-mail messages and recover damaged *.dbx files where Outlook Express stores folders with email messages. The messages are recovered in the .eml format and can be simply imported into Outlook Express mail and news bases. R-Mail for Outlook Express Demo limitations do not allow you to save found messages and view them in Outlook Express but using the Demo you can backup the *.dbx message bases and then use the commercial R-Mail version for complete recovering contained messages. Microsoft Vista OS is supported.
* Supported *.dbx file formats: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.0, 5.01, 5.5, 6.0.
* Automatic or manual search for message base files. R-Mail for Outlook Express searches for message bases on all (even network) disks visible to the host operating system.
* Recovered messages may be opened directly in Outlook Express.
* Recovered messages may be saved in the *.eml file format on any (even network) disks visible to the host operating system.
* Message source view.
* User-friendly standard Outlook Express - style interface.
* Host OS: Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
* R-Mail for Outlook Express operates in two modes:
* Message Base Browsing:
In this mode R-Mail for Outlook Express browses through message bases and lists all messages there, including deleted ones. Any message in the message bases may be viewed, opened in Outlook Express, and saved as a *.eml file. An entire message base may be saved as successive *.eml files. All *.eml files can be imported into Outlook Express message bases. This mode is used to restore accidentally deleted messages.
* Message Base Recovery:
In this mode R-Mail for Outlook Express repairs damaged message bases. Then all messages may be viewed, opened in Outlook Express and saved as a *.eml file.
At least 32 MB of RAM, a mouse, and enough disk space for recovered files