Quick Memory Editor (formerly called LazyGame Memory Editor) is a powerful game cheating tool that can search and edit game data in memory easily.
It can search and edit any type of game data such as integer, floating point number, string and uncertain data like blood in game King of Fights.
You can use it to toggle infinite health, ammo and lives to make you like a superman in your games.
With a few clicks, you can easily build a game trainer and share it with other game players.
It also has a memory hex editor for experienced users who are familiar with hex and PC memory knowledge.
* User-friendly interface.
* Search and edit any value in your games.
* Search for unknown data such as blood in game King of Fights.
* Build game trainer easily.
* A built-in memory Hex editor.
* Optional fast search mode, optimize arithmetic for old PC.
* Full support Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista.
* New game save file editor.
* Blank value bug fixed.
* New game trainer builder (COOL).
* New MEM file management.
(Click here for version 4.0 update details)
* Full support Windows Vista.
* Enhanced searching unknown data.
* Faster address search.
* New memory hex editor.
* Fixed access violaion at address error.
* New fast search mode, optimize arithmetic for old PC.
* Small bugs fixed.
Pentium 100 PC, 16MB RAM