Save Time Preparing Email and Web Images. Quick ePics adds the power of high volume batch editing, to an easy to use "What You See Is What You Get" jpeg image editor. The results is a powerful, yet easy to use tool, which can save you hours preparing and optimizing images. Click here to see savings estimate
Create Fast Downloading Email and Web Images. Quick ePics makes image optimization easy because it lets you optimize your images as you edit them. You actually see and dynamically control image optimization as you navigate from one image to the next. This makes Quick ePics the only tool you need to create great looking images that download and display up to 98% faster over the Internet.
Watermarks, Captions, Borders, and Shadows. (BETA Edition) Quick ePic's "What You See Is What You Get" design makes it extremely easy to add captions, watermarks, borders, and drop shadows to your images -- both individually and in batch.(Captions can be positioned both inside and outside the image, as well as, in, over, and above borders. They can also be displayed with their own borders and backgrounds, and with one, two, and three layer fonts. Line-wrapping and auto-fonts are included.)
Email JPEG Images Directly from Quick ePics. Using Quick ePics' Send eMail command, you can automatically create and send emails for one or all JPEG images in a batch.(*) You can also drag JPEG images from Quick ePics, directly into existing emails.(**) (This is a big time saver! No more fiddling with your email program's insert image command.)
Copy JPEG Images for Auto FTP Upload. You can copy or drag JPEG output files from Quick ePics, directly to your favorite FTP program.(***) (This saves a lot of work, especially when used with auto connecting FTP.)
Extremely Easy and Convenient to Use. You don't have to be a technical wizard to use Quick ePics. Its highly intuitive user interface combines both power and simplicity. Whether you prepare hundreds of images a day, or only one or two a month, you'll find its the right tool to use. With Quick ePics both single image editing and batch image processing are a snap.
* Powerful editing features, such as, watermarks, captions, caption font-effects, borders, drop-shadows, and outer-glow.
* Extremely Easy to use. (Edit a hundred image as easily as one, and visa versa.)
* Edit images singly or in batch. (Maximum batch size is 32,768 images.)
* Send emails containing one or all images, directly from Quick ePics. (*)
* Two batch modes -- Automatic and Manual (WYSIWYG).
* In automatic mode, 200 to 300 images can be processed in less than a minute. (Results based on a 200 MHz Pentium with 64MB RAM.)
* In manual mode, throughput exceeds standard single image editors by up to 90%.
* True "What You See Is What You Get" (WYSIWYG) batch image editing:
o Slider bar image optimizer, to quickly select the optimal photo compression level. (This is True WYSIWYG jpeg image optimization.) (A side by side image compressor is also included.)
o Slider bar Brightness, Contrast, and Color corrections.
o Drag handles for image cropping and image resizing.
o Peek button, for in place comparison of before and after images.
o Loss-less batch image mirroring and batch image rotation.
o Auto cropping.
o User customizable cropping and resizing presets.
o Black and White conversion.
o Percent resizing.
o Target Size, Exact Size, Fixed Width, Fixed Height resizing options.
o Shape options, to quickly change the target size shape and orientation.
o Line Borders, Borders, Drop Shadows, and Outer Glow options.
* Creates fast downloading optimized JPEG images. (Up to 98% faster)
* Automatic and Manual image file Renaming. (Give your digital camera images meaningful filenames!)
* Default settings can be specified and applied to all images in a batch.
* Thumbnails - Create companion thumbnails for all or selected images.
* The "Open File Dialog" has an image preview.
* User definable file-open and file-save, shortcut buttons.
* Supports common image formats, including JPG, GIF, BMP, DIB, RLE, TIF, PNG, PCX, PIC, EPIC, TGA, WPG, PPM, and LJP.
* Select images and open batches from Windows Explorer.
* Send JPEG images in emails, directly from Quick ePics. No more fiddling with your email editor's "Insert" picture commands. (Emails with optimized images take less time to deliver and download, and are less likely to be blocked by network mail servers.)
* Drag or copy JPEG files for Auto FTP Upload.
* Exchange Images and Files with other applications using Copy-N-Paste and Drag-N-Drop. (Files and Images can be exchanged with FTP programs, email programs, web-browsers, word processors, other image editors, as well as, Windows Explorer and Windows Search Assistant.)
* Open batches from your own applications, using the Quick ePics command line.
* Copy output filenames into HTML files.
* Create separate default batch sets for different projects.
* Prints images individually or in batch
* Comprehensive online help.
* Separate user data files can be maintained on shared multi-user systems.
* 16 bit-color display, however 24 bit or better is highly recommended.
* IBM PC or compatible running Windows 95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Winx64.
* 4.7MB of disk space required for the program files.