Public Folder Watcher is an add-in for Microsoft® Outlook®, that watches for new emails and new Microsoft® Exchange Public Folders posts. Also it reminds of the unread messages, so that you will never miss ANY important email or post in Public Folders. Public Folder Watcher can watch for any folder containing emails or posts, and gives you notification whenever new items are added to the inbox or any other folder that you specify.
Public Folder Watcher is a unique set of functionality that makes possible to increase human productivity in processing e-mail messages in Outlook. Make human reaction on Outlook event/message mostly emmidiate and descrease response human time in times. Customers reports that after PFW add-in for Outlook installation they start to spent less time on finding posts, tracking changes of posts inside Exchange Public Folders and there response time on any event decreased to 1-2 minutes, instead of 15 minutes in past.
* Notification of Public Folders' updates
* Notification of e-mail folders' updates
* Outlook native visual style
* Smart notifications
* Configuration of the checking intervals
* Folders checking configuration
* Special "read messages" mode
* Multi-threaded application. Does not reduce Outlook performance
* VPN environment support
* Outlook 2003 and Outlook Office 12, Outlook 2010 support
* Multi-monitors environment support
Windows 2000 or later, Outlook 2003 or later, Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or later