Kernel for PST to NSF is robust and powerful software for migrating to Lotus Notes. Using this PST to NSF migration tool, you can easily migrate from MS Outlook to Lotus Notes without losing on vital emails and other mailbox data. PST to NSF is reliable, result-oriented software known for offering superior performance percentage and allows you to convert as many PST files to NSF files and access them with Lotus Notes.
Convert PST to NSF and view emails of MS Outlook PST file in Lotus Notes NSF file in three simple steps with Kernel for PST to NSF
* Select the .PST file
* Select the saving option, and
* Save the PST file items to NSF file
This is a secure, easy to understand and fast to deploy software that creates a new Outlook Personal Folder with same folder structure of PST file in NSF file making it accessible with Lotus Notes email client. You can save the PST file items to new NSF file or an existing NSF file.
Preserves the file structure of file in PST format just the way it was previously and migrates to NSF file in the same structure without modifying anything. Kernel for PST to NSF performs migration without posing any danger to the data which makes it an ideal choice for exportation. It successfully converts emails, folders with sub-folders, attachments, images, message properties, formatting and every other item created in .PST file to be converted to .NSF file.
PST to NSF conversion tool supports every version of Lotus Notes (8.0, 7.0, 6.5), Microsoft Outlook (97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007) and Windows Operating System 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 and 98.
Easy to deploy and reliable, PST to NSF software is a powerful Outlook Email conversion utility that effectively converts PST to NSF and perform dynamic functions:
* Converts PST to NSF
* Converts every item in PST file of MS Outlook to NSF file of Lotus Notes
* Performs comprehensive migration and converts emails, contacts, journals, drafts, sent items, calendar, appointments and every other item existing in the Outlook PST file.
* Converts Unicode Outlook PST files
* Creates new Lotus Notes NSF File with the migrated data
* Saves migrated data in existing NSF files
Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB