PRTG Network Monitor is the powerful network monitoring solution from Paessler AG. It ensures the availability of network components while also measuring traffic and usage. It saves costs by avoiding outages, optimizing connections, saving time and controlling service level agreements (SLAs).
Businesses increasingly rely on their networks to move data, provide communication, and enable basic operations. Performance loss or system outages can seriously impact the bottom line of your business. Continuous network and server monitoring enables you to find problems and resolve them before they become a serious threat to your business:
* Avoid bandwidth and server performance bottlenecks
* Deliver better quality of service to your users by being proactive
* Reduce costs by buying bandwidth and hardware based on actual load
* Increase profits by avoiding losses caused by undetected system failures
* Find peace of mind: As long as you do not hear from PRTG via email, SMS, pager, etc. you know everything is running fine and you have more time to take care of other important business
Your Entire Network at a Glance
PRTG Network Monitor covers all aspects of network monitoring:
up-/downtime monitoring, traffic and usage monitoring, SNMP, NetFlow, packet sniffing and many more, combined with concise reporting and analysis features one clear and simple solution for your entire network.
Bandwidth and Network Usage Monitoring
The software runs 24/7 on a Windows-based machine within your network, recording network usage parameters. Recorded data is stored in a database for historic reports.
The easy to use web-based user interface allows to configure the devices and sensors that you want to monitor. You can create usage reports and provide colleagues and customers access to graphs and tables.
All common methods for network usage data acquisition are supported:
Performance and Availability Monitoring
PRTG Network Monitor includes more than 40 sensor types for all common network services (e.g. PING, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, FTP, etc.), allowing to monitor your network systems for speed and failures. As soon as outages occur the software will alert you by sending emails, SMS, pager messages and other notifications. Request times and downtimes are constantly recorded in the database and you can compile performance, downtime and SLA reports at any given time.
Changelog for this release:
Changed: Support for Google\'s new Maps API keys, which are shorter now
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 (32bit and 64bit)
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB and more recommended)
- 20 MB disk space for installation
- between 25kb and 300kb disk space per sensor per day for the monitoring data database
- TCP/IP Network Connection