Process Hacker is a free and open source process viewer and memory editor with unique features such as powerful process termination. It can show services, processes and their threads, modules, handles and memory regions.
* A simple, customizable tree view with highlighting showing you the processes running on your computer.
* Detailed performance graphs.
* A complete list of services and full control over them (start, stop, pause, resume and delete).
* A list of network connections.
* Comprehensive information for all processes: full process performance history, thread listing and stacks with dbghelp symbols, token information, module and mapped file information, virtual memory map, environment variables, handles, ...
* Full control over all processes1, even processes protected by rootkits or security software. Its kernel-mode driver has unique abilities which allows it to terminate, suspend and resume all processes and threads, including software like IceSword, avast! anti-virus, AVG Antivirus, COMODO Internet Security, etc. (just to name a few).
* Find hidden processes and terminate them. Process Hacker detects processes hidden by simple rootkits such as Hacker Defender and FU.
* Easy DLL injection and unloading2 - simply right-click a process and select "Inject DLL" to inject and right-click a module and select "Unload" to unload!
* Many more features...
Changelog for this release:
# Vastly improved startup time and lower memory usage
# Added Cycles and Cycles Delta columns
# Added option to disable address resolution for network connections
# Added Logon Time to session properties
# Added time stamp display to peview
# ToolStatus layout problems
# .NET highlighting crashes
# Run As on Windows XP
# .NET Framework 2.0
# 1GB or more of total RAM if you plan on searching or editing memory
# CPUs (physical or multi-core), if you plan on searching memory