Pro-Key-Lock, and its smaller cousin Kid-Key-Lock, are powerful and easy to use utilities that can be used to lock specific keyboard an mouse functions.
Pro-Key-Lock is ideal to be used in order to prevent users from accidentally pressing unwanted keyboard and mouse buttons.
When Pro-Key-Lock is running, an indicator icon will appear on the system tray. When you click on the tray icon, a pop-up menu will appear. All program functions, including the setup dialog box are accessible from this menu.
* Very simple to setup and run
* Seats on tray for easy access
* Mouse Lock options:
- Left mouse button
- Middle mouse button
- Right mouse button
- Double click
- Mouse wheel
* Ability to lock mouse clicks inside or outside a user-defined rectangular region.
* Keyboard lock options:
- Ability to lock specific keys including keys found in non-standard keyboards (e.g. media player keys, web navigation keys) .
- Compatibility with non-US and multilingual keyboards.
- Ability to lock keys in non-standard keyboards.
- Ability to lock key combinations.
Pro-Key-Lock is shareware. You can use one of the links bellow to download a fully functional version of Pro-Key-Lock, which you can use for evaluation purposes.
Please, notice that:
* The evaluation version is fully functional i.e. it has all the functionality of the registered version.
* There are no disabled features of any kind.
* Pro-Key-Lock is not spyware or adware and it is completely clean from viruses and other malware.
* It can be fully uninstalled and removed from your system any time you like.
Pro-key-lock is, however, not freeware. You can download and try it for an evaluation period of, at most, 10 days. If you decide you like it and you would like to continue using it, you should buy it. A notification window will periodically remind you so (this reminder window is is the only difference with the registered version). Alternatively, if, for any reason, you don't wish to buy Pro-Key-Lock, you can download and install Kid-Key-Lock, the small cousin of Pro-Key-Lock, which is freeware.
In order to install the evaluation version of Pro-Key-Lock, please follow the instructions below:
1. Download 100dof_prokeylock_setup.exe and save in a temporary folder.
2. Run 100dof_prokeylock_setup.exe to start the setup wizard
3. Select the desired installation settings, and click 'install' to start installation.
If, for any reason, you would like to uninstall Pro-Key-Lock, can do this from the "Add/Remove Programs" section of the Windows Control Panel. When uninstalling Pro-Key-Lock, it leaves no traces behind.