Prism4CAD 2007 - Gradient colors is an AutoCAD 2007, 2008 and 2009 application to colorize AutoCAD drawing entities with true gradient colors. It can create colorful, fully user defined gradients, spread along selected entities either linearly, spherically or cylindrically.
* Colorize unlimited number of drawing entities.
* Colorize separate faces in polyface meshes and 3d solids.
* Include gradient editor with functionality to load and save results to a file.
* Include predefined set of gradient colors ready to use.
* Spread gradient colors over entities either linear, spherical or cylindrical.
* Use advanced AutoCAD ObjectARX technology.
* Strong compatibility with AutoCAD 2007, 2008 and 2009.
* AutoCAD 2007, 2008, 2009 or verticals.
* Intel® Pentium® 4 processor, 2.2 GHz Recommended with 512 MB RAM.
* 1024 x 768 display with 64 K colors (minimum).
* Intended for evaluation purposes only.
* Freely available for every interested user.
* Can be used for a limited time 15 days.
* Color only 255 drawing entities.