View - Organize - Print - Document
Print loads of pictures - easily and fast
PrintStation is a professional photo catalogue software that creates proof sheets, printed albums, index files, collages, photo documentations and more. It allows to print multiple pictures on multiple pages, with custom page layouts, along with header and footer text inclusive automatic macros at the touch of a button.
Standard photo formats and paper save mode for maximum possible number of images on a page!
A page in PrintStation consists of columns, rows and cells. Simply define the number of columns and rows, and the cells are sized accordingly. Pictures are fitted automatically to the cells but can also be enlarged in horizontal or vertical direction. An intelligent algorithm adjusts the picture order to avoid gaps. It creates a clean, professional looking layout without wasting time, paper or money.
Creation of PDF and image files for easy archiving and sharing!
Actual printing is only one part of the process. Another important and often overlooked part is the selection of pictures. PrintStation does focus on that, offering you a very handy image browser with a fast viewer inclusive slide show feature. It makes reviewing of the pictures really convenient. Once you decide for a picture, mark it with just a click or key press. Or mark a complete folder at once. Selections of pictures can even be saved and restored.
* Quick and easy to use
* Printing of multiple pictures in columns and rows
Resize or multiply single pictures
* Print standard photo formats with paper save feature on any printer
* Automatic sizing and positioning to fit within your selected print settings
* Creation of PDF albums and index image files
* Full WYSIWYG preview of all the pages of images you have chosen to print
* Flexible labeling options:
Define custom header and footer texts for pages and images
Optionally show filename, file date, file time and other information above or under each image
* Thumbnail browser with realtime thumbnail zooming
* Picture preview
* Fast and convenient picture viewer
* File manager
* Many supported file formats including DICOM for medical imaging
Changelog for this release:
- Removed the 15 day limitation of the trial version
- Option to choose between auto-quality and high-quality thumbnails
- Refinement of the page margins dialog
- File modified time on Win 7 with correct daylight savings time to match Windows Explorer
- Fixed columns/headers in the file details view in Windows 7 libraries
- Fixed issue with multiline cell footer