Power Music Editor is an audio-visual editing and recording software solution, which supports many advanced operations with audio data.
You can use Power Music Editor to record your own music, voice, and other audio. Edit it and mix it with other audio or musical parts. Add effects like reverberation, chorus, and echo, and burn it to a CD, post it on the internet or even e-mail it.
What you can do:
* Open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (you can also save any portion of a loaded file to a disk as a new file).
* Display audio data waveform (zoom full, zoom in, zoom out, zoom vertical)
* Record audio data from a microphone, DVD/VCD/CD player, tapes and LP's, MP3 Player, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, web page, internet conversation, internet News, internet radio station and more.
* Edit audio files visually: cut, copy, delete selection, delete silence, paste, paste from file, mix, and mix from file.
* Apply various effects: amplify, compress, delay, equalize, fade in and fade out, flanger, invert, normalize, phaser, reverberate, reverse, silence, shrink, stretch, vibrato, etc.
* Apply different filters to any selected portion of your audio files: BandPass filter, FFT filter, HighPass filter, HighShelf filter, LowPass filter, LowShelf filter, or Notch filter.
* Convert an audio file from one format to another.
* Use markers to locate a selected part of the audio data.
* Edit the tags for mp3, mp2, wma file (Artist, Album, Title, Year, Comment, Track, Genre).
Pentium 233 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 50M HD