Power Audio Editor is a visual audio editing and recording software solution, which supports many advanced and powerful operations with audio data.
With Power Audio Editor you can:
* Open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file).
* Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, and Zoom Vertical).
* Play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, and Stop).
* Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device.
* Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File).
* Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.).
* Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files.
* Supports all major audio file formats such as uncompressed WAV; compressed WAV, MP3, MP2, Ogg, WMA, CDA (Audio CD Tracks), AVI, AIFF, AU, G.721, G.723, G.726, VOX, RAW.
Power Audio Editor is full-featured digital audio editing software that offers a variety of audio recording, mixing, editing, analyzing and effects processing possibilities. It provides an intuitive, easy-to-use interface and is designed for the everyday user. It has dozens of amazing audio effects and tools for converting audio files into different formats, including MP3, WMA, WAV, Ogg Vorbis and many others. And that's just the beginning of what you can do with Power Audio Editor. If you're using audio for anything - websites, PowerPoint presentations, Flash animations, Power Audio Editor will take your creations to the next level.
What you can do with Power Audio Editor
Use Power Audio Editor to record your own music, voice or other sounds, import and export lots of audio files formats, including Windows PCM (WAV), MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WMA 9 and AIFF, play it, mix it, edit audio files visually using Cut, Copy, Paste and applying more than 20 effects and filters, including: Cut, Paste, Move, Delete, Fadein/Out , Crossfade, Vibrato, Delay, Normalize, Fade, Flanger, Amplify, Invert, Insert Silence, and more.
Using audio presets In Power Audio Editor
You can save the settings of each audio effect to a preset for later use. These presets are also available from the main menu, so you can execute them with one click of your mouse. The possibilities are unlimited! Click here to see the Presets-Effects-List Screenshots.
30 days trial