Pop-Up menu creator is one of the first DHTML menu creators on the market, since 1999.
With a relatively easy to use Graphic User Interface you can create DHTML menus in a WYSIWYG interface (What you see is what you get).
No programming knowledge is required and adding an attractive and multi-configurable DHTML menu is a matter of no more than 30 minutes.
Extensive video tutorials on how to use the program are available on our website and ready to use cool looking menu templates are provided.
* Ability to use multiple menus on the same page
* AutoScrolling Menus with ability to configure scroll axis and set scroll limits
* Multiple effects to show menus
* Lots of ready to use color styles
* Ability to create Asynchronous loading Menus
* Ability to create scrollable menus
* Expand over Frames
* Automatically fitting of menu
* Easy positioning of menu, relative to any object in your page
* Separate color style configuration for each menu item
* Support for Image Logo display on the left and/or right of any menu
* Menus minimizable to the Titlebar
* Create Dockable menus
* Create Tab menus
* Keyboard Navigation
* Keyboard Shortcuts
* Create an XML sitemap file to index your webpage by search engines
* Create an tree view sitemap file from your menu!
* Create multi-row or multi-column menus
* Create expandable Submenus
* Submenus can open at any Direction
* Ability to hide any elements in the page when certain Submenus appears
* Ability to create sticky Submenus
* Ability to use HTML code in Menu Items
* Build in URL Validator
* Build in FTP client
* Ability to use Replacement Variables in menu items
* On the Fly Menu Creation
* Support for Description Boxes