PicPick is user friendly and full of features for creating your image, suitable for software developers, graphic designers and home users.
It is an all-in-one program that provides a full-featured screen capture tool, an intuitive image editor, a color picker, a color palette, a pixel-ruler, a protractor, a crosshair and even a whiteboard.
PicPick includes everything regarding graphic design, so it will save not only your disk space but also working time and money.
This software is distributed as a freeware for personal use only. In this case, you are granted the right to use this program free of charge. Otherwise, you need to pay for a license for commercial use.
- Full Screen (Support for Dual Monitors)
- Active Window
- Window Control (Scroll a page automatically)
- Region, Fixed Region
- Repeat Last Capture
* Image Editor
- It's very similar to Microsoft Paint, but you can do more.
- It provides an effect like selection opacity, blur, sharpen, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, flip, rotate and etc.
* Color Picker
* Color Palette
* Pixel Ruler
Changelog for this release:
- Added %u, %w in File-name template
- Fixed Active Window Capture bug on Windows Vista/7
- Fixed specific window capture bug on Windows Vista/7
- Default hotkeys have been changed
- Language updates
- Minor bugs are fixed