What is PhotoRemote?
PhotoRemote is a software with which you can control both digital still cameras. Already we are have more than 6920 downloads and we are sure that you too will be at PhotoRemote to help.
What cameras are supported?
PhotoRemote uses the WIA driver from Microsoft, and supported so any PTP-enabled digital camera.
For a cantilevered model list, please look here.
What operating systems are supported?
PhotoRemote was developed as a Windows application and is currently for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista and Windows 2008 Server. A first version for Linux and Mac OSX will be in stock in the 3rd Quarter of 2010 appear.
* Remote triggering of the camera via software.
* Direct transfer of images to the PC.
* Control the camera settings like ISO, aperture, shutter speed, and much more.
* Autorotation function.
* Integrated web server for photos via intranet, extranet and / or the Internet to publish.
* FTP Push feature can order photos directly to an FTP server to publish.
* Built-in Script Engine (PRS) to directly intervene in certain work processes themselves can.
(Respond to specific events in the software and decide what to do.)
* Project supported photography. Specially designed for product photography.
* WIA Device Browser with quick access to the image memory of the camera.
* Series picture function
* Using the continuous shooting and AVI feature to create your own time-lapse movie.