A picture is not complete without a frame. You can have a cute snapshot or a whole gallery of family pictures to email or show on a Web site, but will they impress the viewer? Have a look at portfolio sites of renowned family and wedding photographers. All of their pictures are carefully framed and signed, and all of them impress the viewer. Sure the frame won't make a bad picture look good, but a good matching frame can really enhance your pictures and add to the artistic impression.
If you want to quickly frame a bunch of pictures, a dedicated framing product is what you need. Photo Framer offers a selection of 100 frames included with the product, and offers 200 more frames to download after you purchase a copy. Framing many pictures is as easy as framing a single one. Just select a frame and pick the photos to work on, and Photo Framer will do the rest automatically. You can crop, rotate and resize images on the fly to produce pictures that are easy to email or publish online. Photo Framer supports a variety of border effects, allowing you to create your own frames in just a few clicks. You can also apply a variety of special effects to an image to make it look unique. The effects can be previewed in real time. Photo Framer supports BMP, JPEG, GIF, ICO, WMF, EMF, and PNG images.
1. The ability to add simple borders.
2. The ability to apply masks to images, allowing you to make interesting alterations to photos.
3. The ability to add artistic frames.
4. The ability to add vector frames.
5. The ability to add cool 3D frames.
6. The ability to create button effect.
7. Allows to rotate, crop and resize images.
8. Allows to adjust color balance.
9. Ability to apply special effects (sepia, mosaic, wave, etc.)
10. User-friendly interface.
11. Contains flexible printing options.
CPU 1 GHz, 256 Mb RAM