PhonerLite is a clearly arranged application for Windows. PhonerLite enables your PC to use it for internet telephony (VoIP , Voice over IP ). Pre-conditions are a full-duplex sound card , a microphone and speakers (alternativelya headset), an internet connection and a registration at a provider supporting the protocol SIP .PhonerLite supports several SIP profiles, each configurable independently. In thesame way the integrated phone book and call log are easy to use.
* Phoner: There is an application called Phoner , with that PhonerLite shares common code and the file "sipper.dll". All VoIP specific configurations are thesame and can be exchanged between Phoner and PhonerLite without any transformations.If Phoner and PhonerLite are installed in the same directory, they use the same DLL and configuration data (sipper.ini). Basically PhonerLite uses only a different GUI than Phoner.
* Lite: Like in Coke light the name affix suggests a light version of the original product. PhonerLite doesn't save any calories but resources - in this special case space and memory requirements.Usability is much easier than for Phoner. This advantage got some disadvantages: there is no answering machine and no support for TTS .
Changelog for this release:
- Fix: crash with "Device cannot be opened"
- Fix: Google Contacts picture quality
- New: upscaling hole application for higher DPI resolutions
- New: ringing device can be selected