Personal Stock Streamer is a complete stock streamer and trading platform for the active US investor.
With PSS, investors can track hundrds of streaming stock tickers; manage multiple accounts and portfolios; see intraday and historical charts with candle, line and OHLC types and technical analysis indicators including SMA, MACD, RSI, Money Flow, Bollinger Bands, Momentum, and many others; mark up charts with annotations; produce asset allocation charts; collaborate and share stock tips and live annotated charts in real time; create watchlists; record filled orders in a complete transaction register supporting buy, sell, dividend, dividend reinvest, share transfers, return of capital, sell short, buy to cover and split transaction types; retrieve options chains; execute live trades through US exchanges including the NYSE, AMEX, & NASDAQ; calculate unrealized gain or loss on a lot by lot, ticker and portfolio basis; produce capital gains reports; send expression based alerts to email or mobile phones; exchange data with Quicken(tm), Microsoft Money(tm) and Metastock(tm); feed live tickers into Microsoft Excel(tm) for custom analysis; create custom asset classes; drag and drop Internet bookmarks; use a currency table and converter; place a light weight stock ticker bar on the desktop; read per ticker news headlines; organize view layouts with any of several dozen data fields including symbol, price, change, high, low, volume, spread, bid, ask, 52 week high and low, P/E ratio, EPS, dividend, yield, beta, market cap, gain, and others; get quick access to online research including EDGAR and finance.yahoo.com among others; use the scripting API to develop custom indicators, reports and extensions in VBscript(tm) or JScript(tm); all for free w/ supported brokerage accounts.
Includes an interactive tutorial and 40 page users guide.
Changes in this version
* Added: Ability to override the gain algorithm on a per-ticker basis. For example, this now allows setting the gain calculations for mutual funds different than for stocks.
* Updated: (CollabInvest) IM window is now a top-level window with maximize/minimize buttons.
* Fixed: DDE plugin not rebuilt for latest registry changes.
* Fixed: Historical data support for scripting extensions did not support date range selection properly, causing a couple of the script extensions to not work properly.
* Fixed: Command links in home page not working properly.
* Fixed: (Trading) Column widths not saved in Live Order History view.
* Fixed: Server parameters file now download to app data folder instead of main program folder, which allows it to be updated under Windows Vista.
* Fixed: Home page plugin not exiting properly, causing problems for some people on Windows Vista.
* Fixed: Prophet.net intraday streaming fix.
* Updated: Software now works properly under limited user accounts (non-administrator accounts).
* Added: Option to install software so it will be available to all users on the machine.
* Fixed: Trading partner plugin stealing ticker search menu selection, and always sending ticker search to trading partner. Now regular ticker search box is displayed when supported by quote service.
internet connection, market data subscription or supported brokerage account.