Get insight in the network permissions
With Permission Analyzer, you can quickly determine whether your system access permissions are appropriately set, need to be changed or have been altered. As a network administrator or a division manager it is hard to gain an overview of the access rights within a computer network. In general, it is not possible to check the number of access rights per user or user group. If a freelancer is accidentally placed in a user group that has access to, for example, quotes, then it can be harmful to the company.
Permission Analyzer gives you a clear overview of the access rights of each user or user group. You are then able to continually supervise the access rights of the computer network within the organization.
Apart from the overview of access rights, Permission Analyzer can also give you an overview of the software installed on each workstation. The program gives an answer to questions such as:
* When was the last time a user logged on?
* Which users are blocked from accessing?
* Which users have an infinite password?
With clear answers to these questions, you can keep your network clean and well-organized, which will benefit the supervision procedure.
The importance of network security
* Of all the security problems and fraud cases 81% comes from inside the organization.
* 40 to 60% of all helpdesk calls has to do with the requesting of access rights
* When a staff employee leaves an organization, administrators forget to modify the access rights of this user in 38% of all cases
* In many organizations it takes more than a week to grant a new user the correct access rights
* Supervise the access rights of each user or user group
* Automatic match users to user groups and nested groups
* Scheduling and customizing regular scans
* Restrict the number of sub-folders to be scanned
* Specify the desired folders
* Filter on access rights in the overviews
* Generate HTML reports and view them in a browser
* Manage installed software