Easy to use diet tracker application that will help you lose weight by tracking your daily calorific intake. Includes access to a database of over 40,000 food items with no ongoing subscription fees. Both imperial and metric measurements are supported making it easy to add new food and exercise items to the diary worldwide. Carbohydrates, Protein and Fat intake are also monitored automatically, so you can check you are maintaining a balanced diet. The mutliuser interface lets more than one user use the software on the same computer, each users details are password protected (optional) so your details remain private. The new user wizard makes adding a new user, and calculating your daily calorific needs quick and easy. Available for both Windows and Mac OS X platforms.
- Automatically create a personal diet plan based on your current situation and the targets you want to achieve, or enter your own plan.
- Track your diet, adding items you eat or drink to the diary.
The software takes care of the calorie counting and exercise tracking for you.
- The international food database of over 57,500 products makes adding products easy, wherever you are.
- Monitor your calorific and nutritional intake. Stay within the targets and you will achieve the weight loss you want.
- You will see which foods you can eat more of and which you should reduce to find your own 'Perfect Diet' for life.
- The software works for you and other users on your computer, you do not need to pay for separate user accounts for each user. Each user can set a password so other users cannot see what you are eating, or currently weigh.
- The software can work in pounds or kilos, feet and inches or meters, you decide. Do you prefer to work with kiloJoules or calories? It's your choice.
The Perfect Diet Tracker solution
The Perfect Diet Tracker is a software application that lets you manage your weight and diet. It uses firm scientific foundations and proven calorie counting methods. The software has an easy to use, has an intuitive interface and an extensive international food and exercise database. It is simple, affordable and safe.
You can use the diet suggestions provided by the software based on your specific user profile or follow your own diet plan. Through the diary and extensive food database you quickly learn which foods affect your diet the most and how you can take control of your own weight management.
What will I be able to eat?
Obviously if you try to enter a diet made up entirely of chocolate you will find the calorie counter quickly turns 'red' and your nutritional profile does not come close to the target, however we are not saying you need to eat a diet consisting of 'rabbit food' either. The key is finding a balance you can live with, a diet that is both good for you and one you can maintain.
The Perfect Diet Tracker software provides an easy way to find this balance with full and free access to calorific and nutritional data for over 57,500 foods, helping you find your 'perfect diet'.
Will the diet work for me?
The diet calculations used by the Perfect Diet Tracker work for the vast majority of people.
The two groups of users the calculations do not work for are extreme athletes and those users with a very high body mass index ('morbidly obese, category III'). In these cases, the software can still track your diet however it will be unable to suggest a daily calorific allowance. If you fall into either group you should consult your doctor to discuss a suitable calorific allowance and nutritional profile and enter these manually, the software can then be used as a calorie counter and diet planner.
Changelog for this release:
- Expanded food database to over 78,000 items.
- Update results window is now resizable.
- Keyboard shortcuts cmd + and cmd adjust font size in the diary.
- Added keyboard shortcut to access exercise entry window.
- Some help screens had text that overflowed images in specific languages, fixed.
- Certain country flags were not displaying, fixed.
- Scrollbar on update results screen was missing when there were more than 10 additional items to track, fixed.