PVC has all the features of the traditional Windows Volume Control plus following features.
* PVC is Graphical.
* Volume level is displayed in numbers : (Min=0 Max=100)
* A Real Pepsi Pouring Wave file for Sound Testing.
* Window on Top : Unlike windows Volume control you can keep PVC Volume Controller window on top of all windows.
* Visibility : When you click out side of windows Volume control it disappears. But PVC's Volume Controller remain active until you close it.
* Animated controller window.
* Buttons to launch Windows ‘Volume Control' and Windows Adjust ‘Audio Properties'.
* Drag and Drop.