All a developer needs to View, create and manipulate Adobe PDF files our extensive 32/64 bit Windows Libraries. Comprehensive Doc's and Examples. Creates impressively small files from a multitude of input sources, Text, Objects and image types.Comprehensive Doc's and Examples.
* Create New Adobe® Compatible PDF files from Image file formats
* Create New Adobe® Compatible PDF files from text, lines, drawings and objects etc
* Crop Pages
* Rotate Pages
* Scale pages
* Merge existing PDF Files
* MAPI, SMTP, FTP and HTTP post methods included
* Extract pages from existing PDF Files
* Delete Pages from existing PDF Files
* Extract Images from existing PDF files
* (ALL new Netlib library with much improved Methods)
* Add Watermarks (Image and Text)
* New Placement functionality for watermarks and also Text masking and Replacement functionality to allow page renumbering etc on merged/extracted PDF files.
* Scan directly to PDF using either Twain/WIA options (32/64 bit)
* Extract text from a PDF file to a Unicode/ASCII txt file.
* Create and Edit Bookmarks & Thumbnails for your PDF files
* Encrypt/Password protect your files (40-128 bit algorithm)
* AES Encryption
* Overlay - use a PDF as a background page/stationery - to add content.
* For Clarion For Windows C5B and later - Full set of Clarion Classes/Templates/Doc's and Demo Applications
* Digital Signatures
* *NEW-Adobe Acroform creation for dynamic data entry via an enabled PDF Reader
* Low Level API for advanced functionality
* 32/64 bit libraries included
Windows 32/64 Bit OS