PDF to HTML Converter Command Line is an easy-to-use and powerful converting software which can convert PDF documents to HTML webpage by Command Line. It can convert a PDF file with multiple pages to a single HTML page by Command Line. It allows users to customize the page title, keywords, background color, and space between characters of the converted HTML by Command Line. And it can accurately preserve the text, tables, graphics and layout, hyperlinks of the original PDF.
Features of PDF to HTML Converter Command Line:
1.Wide System Compatibility: Support Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/2008 of both 32-bit and 64-bit.
2. Support to convert PDF to HTML by command line operation.
3. Support to insert page text contents into "keywords" Meta Tag for SEO (option "-noseo" for switch).
4. Support search engine optimization (SEO) for Google, Yahoo, Bing, and AOL in HTML.
5. Support to create a plain text file for index or SEO (file "outlines.txt").
6. Support to customize HTML Meta Tags such as title, description, keywords, email, publisher, copyright, author, robots, distribution, etc. (edit the file "htmlinf.txt").
7. Support PNG, GIF or JPG output image (option "-imgformat").
8. Support to convert external fonts into text and embedded fonts into images.
9. Support to delete images and insert homepage URL into the HTML page index.
10. Support to control the X & Y coordinates for every word accurately in HTML (option "-oneword").
11.Accurately preserve text, tables, graphics and layouts, hyperlinks of the original PDF.