PDF Sign&Seal is a desktop application that makes it easy to apply PDF digital signatures, time-stamps and strong PDF encryption to business documents. It has been carefully designed for busy managers that have ease of use as a priority. Using PDF Sign&Seal anyone can easily create, sign or protect business documents.
Use PDF Sign&Seal to protect internal or external financial reports, HR, legal, sales and marketing, support services, compliance, engineering or architectural drawings, in fact any document where trust in authorship, integrity and approval are required.
Why PDF Sign&Seal?
These are the main reasons why PDF Sign&Seal is relied upon by many thousands of devoted business managers and professionals such as architects, engineers, lawyers, accountants, consultants, doctors, clinicians, inspectors and notaries:
Makes PDF Signing Simple
Whether its one-click signing or ability to remember PDF signing locations we have worked hard over many years to give you a PDF signing application which takes away all the complexity!
Makes PDF Signing Efficient
Have you tried PDF signing documents with other tools in a real business context, with the pressure of real deadlines! We know the hoops that other PDF signing applications make you go through. With our features like batch PDF signing, PDF create and sign, and instant PDF signing with no annoying pop-up windows you will be able to spend more time on your business rather than the PDF signing application.
Makes Deployment Easy
Deploying PDF Sign&Seal within a large corporate environment could not be easier. We support auto-installation using Microsoft SCCM/SMS with simplified license activation and administrators can easily pre-configure all the default settings before roll-out. Later all or specific PDF
Sign&Seal settings can be exported and imported as required.
As a result of our focus on what makes PDF signing easy, we have avoided putting in unnecessary functionality which just bloats the application making it harder to learn and use day to day. This is a lesson which many software vendors often forget!
1. PDF Creation using built-in PDF printer driver
2. Designing of Flexible signature appearance
3. Multi-page signing
4. Advanced PDF Encryption and Advanced digital signature
5. Form filling & Form submission
6. Strong verification of digital signature
7. Supports generation of long term signatures which includes revocation information and time stamps
8. Integrated with Windows keystore
9. Supports Smart card/USB tokens including Qualified certificates and Adobe CDS Certificates
10. Generates compatible PDF/A signatures
11. Ability to sign and/or encrypt multiple documents in one go
12. Ability to sign and/or encrypt multiple documents without opening (using right-click)
13. Ability to create, sign and email PDF documents in one go
14. Keeps history of every signing and encryption operation
15. Supports multiple languages with ability to easily add new languages
16. Supports Tablet PC ink support
17. Supports rebranding and white-labeling
18. Support creation of watermarks, stamps, attachments, sticky notes, PDF rotation
19. Supports Adobe CDS Certifcates
20. Merge multiple PDF documents
21. Create PDF form fields
22. Rotate, convert PDF to images
23. Any file encryption and file signature
24. Support SHA1, SHA128, SHA256, SHA512 signatures
25. Allow users to produce real time hand signatures with Wacom STU-500 while creating digital signatures
RAM: 256 MB, Hard disk: 50 mb, CPU: 800 mHz