PCLWorks is the perfect solution for viewing, converting, and debugging today's complex PCL print streams. Quickly and easily convert PCL into very small JBIG2 compressed raster or vector/text PDF and PDF/A. As well as, PCL to TIFF, PNG, XPS, BMP, PCX, DCX, WMF and EMF formats. PCLWorks is the most powerful converter of PCL3 thru PCL XL on the market today.
PCLWorks not only converts PCL, but it allows you to view, stream edit, disassemble, debug, extract text and print PCL to any Windows printer. PageTech is the first to convert PCL to PDF/A format and recently added PCL to XPS conversions.
PageTech has been continually developing upgrades to its PCL transformation solutions since 1993.
- Supports PCL3, PCL3GUI, PCL4, PCL5, PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL 6( XL) with JetReady V4.2.
- Converts PCL to PDF, PDF/A, XPS, TIFF, PNG, BMP, PCX, DCX, WMF, EMFs, etc.
- Views PCL and prints to any Windows printer driver.
- Splits PCL and extracts/normalizes pages from large PCL files by page count or keyword.
- Includes PCLCodes.exe - the most well known PCL debugging tool in the world.
- Includes Img2PCL.exe to easily create PCL Form Overlay and Logo Macros from any application.
- Includes Img2PDF.exe to convert TIFF or JPEG files into PDF files.
- Includes Img2XPS.exe to convert TIFF or JPEG files into Microsoft's new XPS file format.
- Extracts text from complex PCL.
- Converts HP Bitmap Fonts to TrueType Conversion to embed into vector PDF output.
- Optimizes PCL print streams for smaller files and faster throughput.
-1 User License is $89 with page volume limitation of 50,000 pages per 30-day interval. An unlimited version (PT157) with no page restriction is available for $157.
-PageTech will apply a $50 credit towards the purchase of any PCLTool SDK Option.
The PCLWorks Demo program is for evaluation purposes only.
-Windows Version: WinNT, W2K, Win2003, WinXP & WinVista