Since 1996 PC WIZARD is among the most advanced system information programs on the market. PC WIZARD 2008 is a powerful utility designed especially for detection of hardware, but also some more analysis. It's able to identify a large scale of system components and supports the latest technologies and standards. This tool is periodically updated (usually once per month) in order to provide most accurate results.
PC WIZARD 2008 is also an utility designed to analyze and benchmark your computer system. It can analyze and benchmark many kinds of hardware, such as CPU performance, Cache performance, RAM performance, Hard Disk performance, CD/DVD-ROM performance, Removable/FLASH Media performance, Video performance, MP3 compression performance.
PC WIZARD 2008 can be distributed freely (ftp, archives, CD-ROMs ...).
* Mainboard / Bios (Connectors, ID String, MP Support ...)
* Chipset (FSB Frequency, Norhtbridge, Hub, Direct Media Interface, XMB, NSI, ...)
* Main Memory (FPM, EDO, SDRAM, DDR SDRAM, DDR-2 SDRAM, DDR-3 SDRAM, RDRAM, FB_DIMM, Timings ...)
* Memory Profiles : EPP (SLi Ready), Intel XMP.
* Cache Memory (L1, L2, L3, Size, Frequency ...)
* Processors (Type, Speed, Multiplier coeff., Features, Model Number, Vanderpool Technology ...)
* APM & ACPI
* Busses : ISA, PCI, AGP (2x, 4x,8x), SMBus/ i2c, CardBus, Firewire, Hyper-Transport ... )
* DMI / SMBIOS
* Mainboard Sensors, Processor, Hard Disk & Battery (Voltage, Temperature, Fans)
* Video (Monitor, Card, Bios, Capabilities, Memory, Integrated Memory, Frequencies ...)
* OpenGL & 3Dfx
* DirectX (DirectDraw, Direct3D, DirectSound (3D), DirectMusic, DirectPlay, DirectInput, DirectX Media)
* Keyboard, Mouse & Joystick
* Drives (Hard Disk, Removable, CD-ROM, CDRW, DVD ...)
* SCSI (Card, Controller, Adapter, Devices ...)
* ATA/ATAPI & S-ATA (Devices, Type, Capabilities, S.M.A.R.T. Features, RAID)
* Ports (Serial, Parallel, USB, IEEE-1394)
* IDE & SCSI Devices
* Twain & WIA Devices
* PCMCIA (PC Card) Devices
* Bluetooth Devices
* Biometric Sensor Devices
* Sound Card (wave, midi, aux, mix, AC'97 codec, High Definition Audio)
* Printers (Local & Network)
* Modem (Features, Speed ...)
* Network (Server, Connexion, Firewall ...)
* Security (Scan Ports ...)
* PocketPC & SmartPhone Devices
* Virtual Machines
* MCI Devices (mpeg, avi, seq, vcr, video-disc, wave) & ACM
* Passwords (Outlook, Internet Explorer, MSN Messenger, Dialup ...)
* DOS Memory (base, HMA, UMB, XMS, EMS, DPMI, VCPI)
* Windows Memory
* Windows (Version, Product Key, Environment, Desktop, XP Themes ...)
* Windows UpTime (Boot, Shutdown, BlueScreen, System Restore Points ...)
* TrueType & OpenType Fonts
* WinSock (Internet), Telephony et Remote Access
* OLE (Objects, Servers ...)
* Microsoft® Applications
* Activity (Process, Tasks, Threads)
* Modules (DLL, DRV, 32 & 16-bits) & NT Services
* Internet Navigator (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, FireFox)
* .NET Global Assembly Cache (GAC)
* Resources (IRQ, DMA, E/S, Memory)
* System files (.ini, .log, .bat, .nt, .dos ...)
* Processor (Dhrystone (MIPS), Whetstone (MFLOPS), Mandelbrot fractal ...)
* L1, L2, L3 Cache, RAM (Bandwidth, Latency ...)
* Main Memory (Bandwidth, Latency ...)
* Hard Drives
* CD/DVD Rom
* Removable/Flash Support
* MP3 Compression
* VISTA Experience Index
MEMORY and CACHE: These benchmarks measure the maximum achiveable memory bandwidth. The code behind these benchmarks method is written in Assembly (x86, SSE, SSE2, SSE3). Memory benchmarks utilize only one processor core and one thread.
PROCESSOR : These benchmarks measure performance in terms of Integer Millions of Instructions Per Second (Integer MIPS) and Millions of Floating Point Operations Per Second (MFLOPS). The code behind these benchmarks method is written in Assembly (x86, x87, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, 3DNOW!). Processor benchmarks are HyperThreading, multi-processor (SMP) and multi-core (CMP) aware.
* Can save, print, e-mail a report
* Can save a TXT, RTF, HTML, PDF or CSV report
* Can export any graphics as BMP file
* Can export text and graphic with the clipboard
* Web update Wizard
* Communicate with Motherboard Monitor
* Dump (Hardware registers, System BIOS, video BIOS ...)
Directions for use
* ZIP package : PC Wizard 2009 can be run directly from removable support (CD/DVD, USB Key, ...) Options are not saved.
Don't forget to check "Use Folder Names" into your UNZIP application to create PC Wizard folders.
* Self-installing EXE package : To install PC Wizard 2009 directly on your hard drive.
* Launch PC Wizard in silent mode : no interface appears, the report is automatically created.
* Example : PC Wizard.exe /R T1 C3 c:reportsreport.txt /I
* Result : Save plain text report for Hardware Tab and Processor category only into the c:reports folder, with detailed information.
* To learn more, see the readme.txt file into the PC Wizard folder.