Today there do not exist any efficient way of making a phone call to a number not stored in the mobile phone. Bluetooth PC Dialer has been developed to solve this issue. With Bluetooth PC Dialer a phone call is never more then one click away independent of where the number is located.
A phone call is never more then one click away independent of where the number is located
- Click from within the application UI or directly with short keys without launching the application
- Direct out of the box support for all Bluetooth PC stacks (BlueSoleil, Microsoft, Toshiba, WidComm)
- Support most Bluetooth enabled mobile phones
- Solutions that do not have Bluetooth are supported via COM port connect
- Windows 7, Vista, XP and 2000 supported
With Bluetooth PC Dialer you have the following call options:
How to call in hidden mode (UI not visable)
- Copy a number to clipboard Ctrl-c. Dial with Ctrl-d and hang up with Ctrl-Shift-d
How to call in open mode (UI visable)
- Call any number from within the application using mouse or application short keys
Bluetooth PC Dialer can be operated completely via fast keys without the need of the mice, and it have same call related functionality as the phone!
No Bluetooth on the PC no problem! During start-up Bluetooth PC Dialer detects this and you access the phone via a COM port.
Bluetooth PC Dialer provides full call control via the PC. Initiate the call and then hang it up with a single key press. If the user terminates the call or this is done on the local phone, it is automatically reflected in the program!
Bluetooth PC Dialer is perfect if you have a Bluetooth or normal headset. Leave the phone in your pocket, initiate the call with Bluetooth PC Dialer and then take it with your headset. This is the ultimate centre call centre functionality.