Outlook saves its data in different and hard to access locations of your Windows-System. The exact memory locations and formats differ from system to system basing on the Office and Windows version being used. A simple manual backup of all important Outlook data is hardly possible.
Outlook Backup Assistant helps you to create a backup of all your important Outlook data by collecting all data available in your system and organizing them. During the backup process you are lead step by step to each level of the backup, till completion. All data that have been chosen for backup are collected together in a common backup file. All data in this file are compressed and stored in a ZIP file format. Instead of executing many different files, now there is only one space saving ZIP file to be executed for backup.
With the help of Outlook Backup Assistant, you can protect and backup, the following Outlook data: - PST data files, E-mail accounts, Contacts, Tasks and Notes - OST Exchange Offline folder - Business Contact Manager Databank - Program settings - Settings of Outlook Symbol- and the Menu task bar - E-mail Accounts - Signatures - Categories - Forms - Internet Explorer Favourites - Data transmission settings - Windows Address Book - Navigation bar settings - and much more. For protecting and securing your backup data, the backup files can be verified for errors and when required can be encrypted with a password.The backup files can easily be opened by double clicking on the files.On opening, all contents are displayed in the File viewer. Restoration of data can be carried out as simply and comfortably as a data backup.
Advantages of using this program?
* Easy and comfortable backup of all important Outlook data with just a click of a button
* Elimination of the long and tiresome search for all Outlook related data in your system.
* Compatible with all current versions of Windows and Office.(incl. Windows Vista and Outlook 2007)
* Automatic, scheduled backups
* All data in compressed files
* Incl. backup from Exchange Data and Internet Explorer Favorites
* Backup of Business Contact Manager Data
Which data are backed up?
* PST-Data files: E-Mails, Contacts, Appointments, Notes, Filter rules...
* Exchange Offline files (*.OST)
* Business Contact Manager Data(*.BCM und *.MDF)
* E-Mail Accounts
* Program settings
* Outlook Symbol- und Menu task bar
* Outlook bar
* Internet Explorer favourites
* E-Mail Nicknames
* Data transmission settings
* Settings from the Navigations task bar
* Printer and Page settings
* The Windows Address Book
* VBA Macros and Projects