The OrthoGraph Survey and Architect are unique, pocket PC-based real estate surveying softwares that makes graphic ground-plan surveying easier, faster, and more accurate than ever before. They not only replace paper-based assessment and data storage, they save you time, labor and money. Get one step ahead of your competitors!
The OrthoGraph software line and surveying methodology have been developed with the participation of leading experts with decade-old experience in real estate surveying, who are familiar with all of the practical problems that may arise during on-site work. The software, therefore, has undergone comprehensive testing in practice during real-life surveys, so you can be sure it meets the requirements of fast and cost-efficient surveys.
* Time-saving surveying - You can conduct the survey three to four times faster than with the traditional method.
* Cost-efficient assessment - You can achieve up to 75% cost saving compared to the conventional surveying method.
* Outstanding productivity - Thanks to this fast and efficient survey, you will waste less time on the site.
* Labor efficiency - Even if the surveyor works individually, that is, without any aide, he or she can conduct the survey accurately and quickly.
* More orders for real estate surveying - Win your customers' confidence and loyalty with fast and accurate work, using our state-of-the-art solution.
* Electronic ground-plan right on the site - The electronic drawing of the ground-plan is made right on the site on the basis of the survey. The drawing is compatible with almost all CAD and CAFM systems.
* Controlled data entry - Any omissions or inaccurate data can be detected right on the site, thereby identifying the need for measurements or control measurements.
* Easy review of the data - The process of real estate surveying is easily reviewable thanks to the structured data handling. During the work process, the PDA always shows the important details, and thus ensures good reviewability despite the small size of the device.
* Accuracy - Precise, detailed surveying of small details, rooms, and even larger industrial buildings. Assess as much data as necessary.
* Team work support (OrthoGraph™ Survey only) - Several surveyors can work independently on different parts of a real estate. The team work support feature enables the easy handling of even large quantities of data.
* No need for additional assessments - You can record controlled information right on the site: you can employ type, key, and mandatory fields and fixed lists. Eliminates burdensome and costly added assessments.
* Estimation of wall finishing materials - You can get accurate information right on the site about the quantities of each covering material required.
* Support of laser distance recorder - The software fully supports the Leica Disto A6 manual laser distance recorder, which is equipped with Bluetooth technology, enabling (thanks to wireless data gathering) faster and more accurate work than traditional surveying.
* CAD and CAFM support - Almost all architectural CAD systems are supported by the software, including ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, and Allplan CAD, as well as the ArchiFM facility management software.
* Outstanding flexibility - You can use an industrial or manual distance recorder, or even a measuring tape, for the surveying.
* Handling spaces in a hierarchic structure
* Preparing sketches of ground-plans
* Automated graphic assessment
* Connecting places - "floating islands" function
* Handling "ghost layers" - display of drawn areas in the background
* Handling objects and ground-plan symbols
* Team-work support (OrthoGraph™ Survey only)
* Support of the Leica Disto A6 laser distance recorder
* Full-scale inventory function of the OrthoGraph Inventory.