OrangeCD Player is a compact freeware program that allows you to listen audio CDs through your computer CD-ROM and audio card. The player supports FreeDB Internet database and integrates with music database software, so every time you play a new album, it downloads track titles and other information from Internet and automatically catalogs the album in your music database.
Other features include various playback modes, play lists, direct track access and disc position memory. Now, if you restart your computer frequently, you don't have to listen to the first song of the CD again and again.
* It is compact and does not occupy your screen space.
* It allows the context menu customizations. You can hide menu commands that you don't need (such as About) and put those that you use frequently on top.
* It allows the tooltip display customizations.
* You can assign actions to mouse clicks. For example, single click can pause the playback, and double-click can eject the disc.
* It has integrated volume controls.
* It fully supports FreeDB protocol. Each time you insert a new CD, it automatically downloads track titles and other information from Internet, so you never have to type the titles manually.
* It integrates well with our music catalog software.
* It supports multiple CD-ROMs or CD changers.
* It allows various playback modes, play lists and direct track access.
* It stores many fields in the database, including recording credits, song lyrics, album covers or your personal reviews or ratings.
# 16 MB RAM and 16 MB of free hard disk space.
# Internet Explorer 6.0 or more recent.