Opera is a fast, flexible and easy-to-use web browser. It has a lot of security features. The Wand Password Manager is one of them. The Wand is very secure and its encryption is very strong. Our tool is one of the first on the Net that can successfully recover Opera Wand (AutoComplete password manager) and M2 (built-in e-mail client) stored passwords. It also has advanced features to recover forgotten Master Password.
* Unlike other software, Opera password Recovery reveals all types of Opera saved passwords;
* Recover lost Master Password;
* Automatic and manual recovery modes;
* View and organize Opera cookies, favorites, disk cache, files history, visited URLs history, and AutoComplete URLs;
* Export passwords to text, html or excel files;
* Multilingual passwords support;
* Friendly wizard interface;
* Detailed help;
* Install/uninstall support.
Known issues and bugs
The program although contains no harmful code, may be detected by some anti-virus/anti-spyware software as potentially dangerous or 'potentially unwanted program'. This is also known as 'False Alert', and it's quite a common problem for all password recovery software.
An unregistered version of Opera Password Recovery shows only first 3 characters of the decrypted passwords and has some functional limitations. After the program registration you'll get:
* Registration key that eliminates all limitations of the DEMO version
* Priority lifetime technical support
* Free lifetime upgrade
* Help in solving out passwords recovery problems
Changelog for this release:
Serious bug fixed. The program failed unexpectedly on some Windows XP and Windows XP SP2 machines. The problem was in LoadLibrary function which caused BSOD on some types of DLLs
Opera, version 7-9.