ffice Ribbon Editor's main focus is on editing the RibbonUI for Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. The reason behind this decision lies on the fact that the ribbonUI is managed with XML. Office Ribbon Editor is a feature rich application that includes such features as:
- Creating Office 2007 and 2010 documents without the requirement of having Office actually installed.
- Syntax highlighting and Autocomplete capability.
- Access to all Office 2007 and 2010 features from the ribbon to the new Backstage feature found in Office 2010.
Changelog for this release:
- Added: New Bookmark icons
- Added: XML Validation can display an optional line marker. Managed via Tools > Options
- Added: XML Validation double click error message to go to line
- Added: First phase of code snippets
- Fixed: Enhanced customUI editor 'Add Images from Document' process
- Fixed: Enhanced SaveAs functionality for Excel and Word documents
- Fixed: Modified logic that inserts sample code into editor
.NET Framework 3.5