O&K Print Watch is a server side print manager. This print audit tool lets users control print jobs, paper usage and collect statistics from the print servers. With O&K Print Watch you can define printing quotas for your users that depend on a number of different printing limits. O&K Print Watch creates a wide array of reports, which are available for viewing even from a web browser. These features give users full control over any printer in a home or corporate network.
Now you can specify a printing budget by setting limits on the number of pages that can be printed or the total cost of a printed document. Lets say, for example, your employees are printing too many images on an expensive color laser printer. You can set up a printing quota to limit printing based on the number of pages in a document for this printer. Or, you can specify keywords and no document with these keywords in its name will ever be printed. If you would like to know what was in the document named Doc1.doc, you can select the option that saves a print job as an image and open an image of a printed document in a built-in image viewer.
You can get the following information about each printed job:
* User name created the print job.
* Computer name where print job was created.
* Date and time.
* Exact number of pages and copies.
* Volume in bytes.
* Paper size.
* Color mode.
* Duplex mode.
* View printed documents as image.
You can set a different cost of a printed page for each printer and each paper size
You can forbid or pause printing documents from any user or users group. You can use quotas to limit printing for any object (printer, user or users group).
You can limit document printing by pages, cost or keywords used in the name of a document. Each print job can be saved to the database and viewed later as an image.
You can create a wide array of reports.
You can control and audit all your print-servers from any PC of your local network.
You can use web-interface to view printers stats from browser.
Whether you need to create an equitable method of charging each department for their printing expenses, require better strategic tools to make decisions about buying and deploying printers, or simply need an easy tool to manage day-to-day printing priorities, O&K Printer Watch is a low-cost solution to printer management.
* Exact determination of number of the printed pages and copies, at printing on the printer from stations witn any operation systems at usage of following printer command language: PCL(version 3, 4, 5, 5E, 5C, 6 (XL)), POSTSCRIPT(level 2 and 3),ESC/PAGE, ESC/P(with Remote Mode Commands), ESC/P2, 9-Pin ESC/P, FX, Zj-Stream, CPCA, BJL Commands, BJ Raster Image Commands.
* Exact determination printed copies of a document.
* Print server remote control.
* Set printing quotas and limit printing for any object.
* Limit document printing by pages or cost.
* Limit document printing with restricted keywords in the name.
* Viewing images of printed jobs.
* Web interface for reports viewing
* Forbid and pause printing from a user.
* Store print jobs data in Microsoft Access format or Microsoft® SQL Server/ MSDE and possibility of creation your own report.
* The convenient gear of formation and review of the reports.
* Print charging system allowing different costs for each printer.
* Capability of flexible deleting of the stored information about the printed jobs.
* Administration of the print queue.
* Import local or Active Directory users/groups.
* Using monitor of printing in Windows NT/2000/XP/Server 2003-service.
* Export reports to HTML format and MS Excel.
* Unicode support.
Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003
21 days trial