Take quick notes, tasks or appointments on attractive sticky notes on your Windows Desktop. These sticky notes look like 3M Post-It(r) Notes. Stick them to websites, documents, programs or any other window.
If the desktop gets too messy, you can neatly arrange them into virtual memoboards (folders). Finding a note back is extremely fast. Send these stickies to your coworker over network or as email (if coworker offline). Tag each note based on contexts, topics or projects.
The new "Notes Browser" lets you to categorize, arrange and view notes very conveniently. Password protect notes to keep secured information in them. Other features include support for notes skins, color, transparency, advanced text formatting, spell checker, find-as-you-type, hotkeys, attach files, note priority, stay on top, drag and drop notes.
NoteZilla lets you to synchronize notes with your favorite PDA Handheld or Mobile Device via Microsoft Outlook. You can also synchronize directly with a Palm OS device.
- Save Time: Desktop sticky notes are the best way to quickly write down what's on your mind. With no effort you can create and manage them without changing your current flow of activities.
- Stay Neat: Organize sticky notes inside folders to avoid clutter on your Windows Desktop.
- Stress Less: Attach a sticky note to any document, website, program or window. Great advantage!
- Add Convenience: Treat sticky notes as tasks, reminders or memos. NoteZilla presents an easy and intuitive way of doing this.
- Get Amazed: Finding a note quickly is as important as writing a note. NoteZilla lets you locate the right sticky note instantly.
- Feel Pleasant: These computer sticky notes look awesome on your Windows desktop. Insert pictures inside Sticky Notes. Sticky Notes are skinnable and they can appear transparent too.
- Add Mobility: Synchronize sticky notes with MS-Outlook. Transfer your notes to any mobile/handheld device via MS-Outlook. You can also sync notes directly with a Palm OS device.
- Get Lighter: NoteZilla intelligently manages your PC memory and resources. It is a small program (< 4 MB).
Pentium 100MHz, 128 MB RAM