Kernel for Lotus Notes to Outlook is professional and powerful Lotus Notes to Exchange migration software that helps the user convert unlimited NSF files and Domino Server mailboxes. It accurately converts emails, contacts, calendar items, sent items, notes, alarms, tasks, appointments, address books, journals in .NSF format to .PST (MS Outlook) email file format. User can convert any number of .NSF files to .PST files or can directly convert Domino Server mailboxes to new account in Exchange Server or .PST. Lotus Notes to Exchange migration tool is fully supportive to Unicode character conversion and provides the option to save converted NSF file into .PST or Exchange Server format.
- Migration of unlimited .NSF files.
- Export emails and other items from Domino Server mailbox to MS Exchange Server.
- Support to Unicode character conversion.
- Save converted email items in PST or Exchange Server.
- Preserves original formatting after migration.
- Converts everything from emails to attachments, contacts, calendars, appointments, journals, to-do item list, sent mails, drafts, alarms, rules, group calendars, created categories, to everything.
- Supports every version of Lotus Notes, MS Outlook, Domino Server and MS Exchange Serve
You can view converted file in Text or in RTF format. All versions of Lotus Notes, MS Outlook, MS Exchange Server and Lotus Domino Server are supported by the software. Demo version of Notes to Exchange migration software is available for FREE which convert one NSF file and save first 10 items of every folder existing in that NSF file. Buying Full version of Lotus Notes to Exchange migration software delimits the saving restriction and saves all the converted mails.
Pentium II 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 MB