Network Shutdown Tool. Remote shutdown, reboot or wake up a group of network computers.
Network Shutdown tool manages the computer power state over a network. Available operations include: shutdown, reboot, wake up, hibernate, stand by, log off, lock, and pop up message. All these actions can be run automatically by a predefined schedule, thus automating power state management for computers in an organizations local network. The software doesnt require installation on the client side.
* automatic remote shutdown, reboot, wake up workstations in a domain or in a workgroup
* saving of energy costs
* special offer for schools, colleges, universities
* free to try (don't need any registration)
* 30-day trial version without limitations
* price from 99$
* free support and update
* Managing a group of computers simultaneously.
* Multi-threaded mode (different operations can be run for different PCs at the same time).
* Logging on to a remote workstation under the users credentials.
* Saving jobs to file or importing from file.
* Network scanner for finding computers quickly (AD, workgroup, or custom IP range).
* Checking network status of a computer (ping).
* Maintaining logs.
* Allows using task manager.