NetSetMan is a network settings manager which can easily switch between different, visually structured profiles.
NetSetMan offers you what have been missing in Windows until now:
A powerful, easy-to-use interface to manage all your network settings at a glance.
Give it a try and you'll never want to be without it again.
All settings and changes are saved automatically in a separate file (settings.ini) so a backup, transfer or upgrade to another version is absolutely no problem.
NetSetMan is a network settings manager which can easily switch between visually structured profiles including:
* IP Addresses
* Gateways (incl. Metric)
* DNS Servers
* WINS Servers
* IPv4 & IPv6!
* Extensive WiFi Management
* Computer Name
* DNS Domain/Suffix
* Default Printer
* Network Drives
* NIC Status
* SMTP Server
* Hosts File Entries
* Scripts (BAT, VS, JS, ...)
Changelog for this release:
- Fully Windows 8 compatible!
- NEW: Pre-Logon profile activation! You can now switch profiles on the logon screen! Optional / turned off by default (Preferences - System Privileges)
- NEW: NSM Service now bundled with NetSetMan. Optional activation through preferences menu. Previous versions will be automatically replaced
- NEW: System - MAC-Address (only use it if you know what you're doing!)
- NEW Language: Indonesian
- Polish translation now up to date again
- Fix: Access errors on settings file in certain cases
- Fix: NSM Service error 1332 on program start in rare cases
- Fix: Running NSM with NSM Service might've delayed for 15sec
- Fix: Some UI problems systems with large fonts turned on
- Startup & shortcuts now selectable for all users or current user only
- From now on Windows 2000 isn't supported actively anymore.
- New features might but are not guaranteed to work on this old OS.
- Lots of minor fixes and adjustments