"myPhoneDesktop links your Computer and iDevice the way Apple should have" (Gizmodo). It provides an easy and effective way to work with your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch directly from your desktop. Whether you need to make a phone call, send a long SMS, copy a large amount of text, send a long and complicated to retype URL, open route in mobile Google Map, or store an image on your iPad or iPhone, myPhoneDesktop greatly streamlines your workflow.
There are many ways you can use myPhoneDesktop to send content to your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Use Desktop client which tightly integrates with your OS (Windows, Mac OSX or Linux) and provides such handy features like Drag & Drop, global shortcuts like Ctrl+C+C and plugin's to popular applications like LaunchBar or Apple Address Book.
If you are on-the-go or not at your own computer (Hotel, Internet Cafe or Local Library), you can use convenient and full-featured myPhoneDesktop Web Client that works in numerous browsers. Just click the "Run Web Client" button on this page and start sending information to your iPhone.
You can also use myPhoneDesktop Bookmarklet and send any content from any Webpage to your iPhone/iPod touch with ease! See something you like while browsing Web? Select it and click the "Send to myPhoneDesktop" Bookmarklet then check your iPhone to receive selected content.
Why would I want to use myPhoneDesktop?
With myPhoneDesktop, you can send content quickly from your desktop to your iPhone. Whether you want to send a long Google Map URL to a friend, or some text to a business colleague, or a photo to iPhone, myPhoneDesktop makes it easy.
myPhoneDesktop makes your iPhone an extension of your desktop by making them work seamlessly together. If you can copy it, you can send it to the iPhone. Using the comfort of your Mac or PC full keyboard, you can send SMS messages, notes, or anything you can type. And in moments, it will be on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
myPhoneDesktop is an action driven productivity tool that provides an easy and effective way to work with your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch directly from your desktop, laptop or any Web Browser. Whether you need to make a phone call, send a long SMS, copy a large amount of text, send a long and complicated to retype URL, or store an image on your iPad or iPhone, myPhoneDesktop streamlines your workflow.
* Ability to send Phone Numbers, SMS messages, Text, URLs and Images to your iDevice
* Ability to perform an action on received content (i.e, Call, Save to Clipboard, Save to Photos, Map with Google, etc.)
* Works on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Works over 3G (or other cellular standards) or WiFi (requires creation of a FREE account)
* Uses Push Notifications to simplify workflow
* Uses Pull mode when needed or Push Notifications are unavailable
* FREE Desktop client (Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux) or a Full featured, multi-browser >Web Client
* A Comprehensive Bookmarklet to send any content from any Webpage to iPhone
* Integration with popular applications like LaunchBar, Quicksilver, Google Chrome, Apple Address Book
* Google Chrome Extensions - Chrome to iPhone and Chrome Client
* Import contacts information from Apple Address Book, Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird or from CSV files
* Full support for iOS 4
* Support for background mode (iOS 4)
* Greatly improved SMS support for composing SMS messages from within myPhoneDesktop (iOS 4)
Changelog for this release:
* Ability to create to-do list in InstaTodo app. Templates make InstaTodo special! InstaTodo adds customized Template to sophisticated to-do list to save time and make life easier. Reusable Templates help you easily create task or to-do list knowing that no critical steps have been forgotten. There's no need to reinvent the wheel each time you pack a suitcase for a business trip, or go to the grocery store to buy supplies for your annual family BBQ. InstaTodo is the only to-do list manager for the iPhone and iPod touch that lets you create time-saving custom Templates for all of your to-do list needs. Use InstaTodo to quickly create a new to-do list. Or choose a Template from a library of dozens of useful, thoughtful Templates.
* Ability to open geo location/addresses in NAVIGON MobileNavigator.
* Ability to create to-do list in InstaTodo app. Templates make InstaTodo special! InstaTodo adds customized Template to sophisticated to-do list to save time and make life easier. Click here to learn How-To...
* Ability to open locations in NAVIGON MobileNavigator app using Google maps and Bing Maps services. If you have an iPhone, iPad or iPad and use NAVIGON MobileNavigator for turn-by-turn driving directions and GPS navigation, now, with the help of myPhoneDesktop you can send geo location/address information to NAVIGON app directly from your desktop or web-browser. Click here to learn How-To...
* Phone popup: ability to show all phone numbers by using Ctrl+Click or Ctrl+Key Down
* Mac OS X: Added ability to drag-and-drop files to myPhonedesktop icon in Dock or in Finder
* Ability to create to-do list in InstaTodo app.
* Ability to open locations in NAVIGON MobileNavigator.
Java 1.6 (or later) virtual machine