MX Skype Recorder is a new tool that works in conjunction with Skype and other VOIP applications, to record your voice conversations.
It has the following advantages:
- can work in automatic mode (you don't need to press "record" or "stop") or manual mode
- automatic compressing in mp3 format (8-320 kbits) using Lame MP3 Encoder
- can save as wav PCM format
- can record conversations either in "single" or "dual" audio track (one channel for input, other for output)
- can work with PC-to-PC, PC-to-phone as well as skypecast conversations
- support for all versions of Skype, Google talk, Yahoo Messenger and another VoIP applications
- free to try
How to record a Skype audio conversation ?
This process is fully automatic, simply take the following steps:
- run MX Skype Recorder
- run the VOIP application of your choice, either Skype, Google talk, Yahoo Messenger, or some other VoIP application
- start your voice conversation as you normally would
- when you are finished with your conversation, the MX Skype Recorder will "Automatically" create an mp3 or wav file (depending on your selection) of your conversation, and saves it to the output folder for later retrieval / playback
64Mb RAM, 1Mb HDD Free Space