MWSnap is a small yet powerful Windows program for snapping (capturing) images from selected parts of the screen.
Current version is capable of capturing the whole desktop, a highlighted window, an active menu, a control, or a fixed or free rectangular part of the screen. MWSnap handles 5 most popular graphics formats and contains several graphical tools: a zoom, a ruler, a color picker and a window spy. It can be also used as a fast picture viewer or converter.
MWSnap does not require installation and does not need any special dlls, drivers or system files which can mess up your system.
* 5 snapping modes.
* Support for BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG and GIF formats, with selected color depth and quality settings.
* System-wide hotkeys.
* Clipboard copy/paste.
* Auto-saving, auto-printing.
* Auto-start with Windows.
* Minimizing to system tray.
* An auto-extending list of fixed sizes, perfect for snapping images for icons and glyphs.
* A zoom tool for magnifying selected parts of the screen.
* A ruler tool for measuring screen objects lengths.
* A color picker showing screen colors with separated RGB parts.
* Fast picture viewer.
* Adding frames and mouse pointer images.
* Multilevel configurable undo and redo.
* Multilingual versions.
* Configurable user interface.