If you are looking for an application geared toward managing extensive music collections, easy to use and with a comprehensive feature set - MusicBee is that application.
MusicBee makes it easy to organize, find and play music files on your computer, on portable devices and on the web.
* Organize music files and edit tags in your library with a powerful and easy to use interface.
* Have new music files automatically added to your library from monitored folders, with the option to tag the files from an Inbox beforehand.
* Securely rip CD tracks as individual files or as a single album with embedded cuesheet, and with AccurateRip.com validation.
* Automatically look up Album Art, Lyrics and tag other metadata from the web. Have a track identifed using its digital sound signature.
* Play MP3, FLAC, Vorbis, WMA files and optionally have tracks scrobbled to Last.fm. Play the web - playlists are created from MP3 blogs you visit.
* Play and Sync iPods and MP3 players, converting and levelling tracks on-the-fly.
* Create dynamic playlists based on your own rules.
* Have the Auto-DJ create a playlist for you and discover new music tracks from the web (or old ones from your collection you have forgotten about!)
Changelog for this release:
new Duplicates Manager
new Artist Visualiser that uses Home Theatre Backdrops (htbackdrops.com) and last.fm to display large pictures of the playing artist
new radio playlist
new autosweep on monitored folders
new support for multi-cpu encoding when synching to a device
new layout preference to dock the playlist from the now playing list panel into a tabbed panel at the bottom of the main panel.
new setting for device synchronisation to exclude low bitrate files from being converted in the 'convert all files' setting
new auto-synch last.fm love rating and last.fm playcount which can be enabled in Preferences/ Plugins/ last.fm
new artist track count field
new right click/ Locate Artist available in the Now Playing list
new unlove a track
new 'Find More 'xxxx' in Library' right click context menu item, where 'xxxx' is the current clicked field
new Group By setting in the Artwork view (Album, Artist or Composer)
new nesting on auto-playlist query conditions
new remove tags function
new export subscriptions as OPML file