Music Label helps you organize your music collection. The track info on your CDs is indexed automatically, using the online Gracenote CDDB2 music database. Images of your CD covers are retrieved from amazon.com.
Music label helps DJs to create playlists and tracklists from their collection. Music collectors can get detailed reports and statistics on their collection and they can track loans and insurance issues.
Traditional media such as CDs and vinyl albums, and digital media such as MP3, WMA and OGG Vorbis are supported.
Music Label is available in English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Belgian, Danish and Swedish.
Features and Benefits
* Save time. Quickly get your music into the program by inserting the CD, or scanning your harddrive for music files.
* Save money. Never purchase duplicate CDs.
* Save more money. Never loose a CD on loan again.
* Finding those golden oldies becomes a breeze.
* Get the full picture with statistics and reports.
* Future proof. Catalog any kind of media (CD, vinyl, MP3, etc) and add your own media types if required in the future.
* Show the full width of your collection to your friends.
Changelog for this release:
# ReadOnly mode added (using /ReadOnly param)
# Updated tag reading engine
# Date search added
# Various enhancements and fixes
Pentium processor, 128 MB RAM
14 day trial