MP3 WAV Studio is an all-in-one solution for burning, ripping and playing of audio files. In addition, the program can also create, encode, decode and convert between MP3 and other formats. Additional features include jitter-correction for ripping of scratched CDs, burn proof, batch conversions, drag and drop playlist creation, as well as a MP3 site manager and more. MP3 WAV Studio supports all popular audio formats, including MP3, WMA, OGG, VOX, WAV and others.
Features of the Audio Player:
1. Supports the following audio formats: WAV, WMA, MP2, MP3, VOX, RAW, MPC, AVI, G.726, G.723, G.721, Ogg, AIFF and AU.
2. Visual representation of audio data in the process of playback.
3. Easy-to-use playlist box, you can directly drag your music files from your Windows Explorer to this playlist box for playback.
Features of the CD Ripper
1. Allows fast ripping from audio CDs to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG formats directly without intermediate WAV files;
2. Supports jitter-correction ripping modes to restore damaged tracks from scratched CDs.
Features of the CD Burner
1. Records audio CD discs On-the-Fly and erases re-writable discs;
2. Supports majority of modern IDE, USB, SCSI CD writers assembled in 2001 year or later. Pioneer, Sony, Ricoh, HP, Toshiba, Plextor, Lite-On, Mitsumi, HP, LG, Philips, TEAC, Toshiba, TDK, etc;
3. Supports Buffer Protection systems, like Burn Proof and others for error free recording;
4. Creates audio CDs easily from wide range audio files like WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, RAW, VOX, etc;
5. Imports multi-session CDs and merges new files with an existing session.
Features of the Audio Converter
1. Supports Batch mode for fast converting of several files at one time;
2. Converts from MP3, WMA, WAV, AVI, OGG, MP2, MPEG, MPC, MP+ and G721;
3. Converts to MP3, WMA, ADPCM, DSP, MP2, VOX, OGG, GSM, G721, G723, G721 and A-LAW.
128MB Ram or more