Mousotron Pro keeps track of the distance your mouse cursor moves and also the number of times you pressed the mouse buttons. On top of that it shows the number of keystrokes. If your boss says you don't work hard enough, this is the tool to prove him wrong.
Mousotron is basically just fun, but it can also be a very handy tool in RSI prevention (Repetitive Strain Injury) or the rehabilitation of it.
Now supports all major languages.
- view distance in Metric system or English system
- Animated background (turn on/off option)
- Support for all monitor sizes
- Stay-on-Top option
- Runs on startup
- Saves distance history
- Easy Setup
- display number of keystrokes
- display number of mouseclicks (left, right, middle and double)
- configurable display options
- Time logging and display in several modes
- Scroll Wheel Support
- Upload your scores online
- Multiple Languages : English, French, German and lots more
Changelog for this release:
- Distances longer than 100 km or miles are now displayed correctly
- Check for upgrade added
- Mousotron is no longer visible in taskbar (only in tray icon)
- Some translations were changed
- doubleclicking the tray icon will show/hide the counters